That's so cute, I need to ship it!
White Floating Heaven
Milky Quartz (Sister)
White Sapphire is slender, and has a white skin, along with baby-blue eyes. She wears a futuristic suit, and her hair is similar to a mohawk.
White Sapphire is a fun-loving prankster, loving kittens and cute stuff. She is pervy, and likes to treat other people with heavy armory. Despite this, she is kind, and skilled at physical combat. She likes to hang out with friends, mainly Diamond.
Like all White Gems, White Sapphire can comunicate with animals, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Rain Manipulation: She can manipulate rain clouds.
- Rainbow Manipulation: She can manipulate rainbows, which is referenced in her rainbow-wings.
- Fast Regeneration: She regenerates in seconds due to her species.
- Mud: If she touches mud her body will turn into smoke.
- Ice: She has a slim body and can can freeze easily.
- Shapeshifting: She can't shipeshift due to her species.
They're best friends, and do lots of things together. They have lots in common, and are both fan-girls. They can fuse and form rainbown moonstone, a semi-perfect fusion.
She is one of White Sapphire's best friends, just below Diamond. They are respectful to each other, and they are both fun-lovers. They can fuse and form White Star Sapphire, another semi-perfect fusion.
Despite the fact that they have little interaction, they are good friends, and have lots of adventures together.
Emerald and White Sapphire are frenemies. Emerald seems to hate White Sapphire, but she tends to like him. They sometimes get along.
Milky Quartz is her sister. Milky Quartz is like a guardian to White Sapphire, and they have a great bond.
- WS+S=Sri Lanka Shapphire
- WS+SS=White Star Shapphire
- WE+WS=White Apatite
- WS+E3=Green Shapphire
- WE+WA=Milky Quartz
- WS+D=Rainbow Moonstone
- SS+WS+E2=Sand Celestine
- WS+S+SS=Color Change Shapphire
- WS+MQ+SS=Mystic Quartz
- Other staff gems+WS=Hope Diamond
Learn more about the sapphire gemstone here.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for those who are born in September. As for the zodiac, it is regarded as the stone for Taurus.
- Throughout history, sapphire has symbolized truth, sincerity and loyalty.
- Sapphire is thought to bring peace, joy and wisdom to its wearer.
- In the past, sapphire was believed to be a talisman that would protect against evil spirits and other unsavory creatures of the night.
- Sapphire is a member of the corundum family and is closely related to ruby; the red to pink-red gem-quality variety of corundum.
- White Sapphire Gemstone matches with the Fictional White Shapphire
- While White Shapphires are used as alternatives marriage rings while WS is powered by love
- White Shapphires are pretty rare while WS is the only white shapphire in the entire universe.
|White Sapphire's first gemstone is located on her left shoulder.|
|White Sapphire's second gemstone is located on her right shoulder.|