Turquoise is one of the few members of the Crystal Gems, who is also an Ulti Gem.
He wears a black outfit, with a turquoise gem in his heart. He also wears blue boots and gloves, as well as a hooded cloak. He has pale blue skin and glowing blue eyes. He has turquoise shoulder length hair.
He is a nice guy who likes going stealthy a lot. He can be a assassin of the Crystal Gems, and he acts as a father figure towards Steven. He likes staying invisible and pretend to be a ninja.
Turquoise's primary weapon is a katana sword, which he gets from his gem. It has a black hilt with a blue glowing blade. He has the power of invisibility and camoflauge, and can shapeshift into a T.V, and an axe.
He is also a Fusion Gem, too.
- Sapphire: When Turquoise and Pearl combine.
- Lapis Lazulli: When Turquoise and Diamond combine.
- Aquamarine: When Turquoise and Emerald combine.
- Zircon: When Turquoise and Moonstone combine.
Turquoise respects Diamond as a awsome team leader. They are real good friends.
Emerald and Turquoise are both smart, and are both work with Diamond. Emerald is kinda Turquoise's best friend.
- His dotted eyes are based of Finn's eyes, of Adventure Time.
- He is voiced by Sam Marin, who also voiced Benson, Muscle Man and Pops of Regular Show.