|This article is about the fanon character. You may be looking for the canon character.|
Sapphire is a main protagonist in Enchanted Gems.
Sapphire has a teal-blue ponytail, clipped by a barrette, and held together by a blue band. She wears a sleeveless blue and white top that exposes her belly button. She wears turquoise shorts that are laced with two large blue and white frills that mimic a skirt. Sapphire wears turquoise ankle boots with teal soles. She also wears cotton puffs on her forearms and just above her shoes.
Sapphire is a perfectionist and strategist who values thought and reason. She is very intelligent, graceful, and controlled, having a wide range of knowledge on many topics.
Sapphire possesses standard Gem abilities, including weapon-summoning, shape-shifting, bubbling, regeneration, fusion, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Weapon Proficiency: Sapphire is very skilled in the art of spear-wielding. She moves gracefully and swiftly, attacking with grace and poise. She handles herself well in melee skirmishes.
- Dual-Wielding: Sapphire is capable of wielding dual spears in battle.
- Energy Projection: Sapphire can fire arrow-like blasts of energy from the tip of her spear. This can be done as rapid-fire, or charged to unleash a more powerful blast.
- Martial Arts: Sapphire is likewise prone to mixing up her weapon-based attacks with martial arts moves, such as grappling, throwing, or simply punching her opponent.
- Nubikinesis: Sapphire can create, shape, and manipulate clouds in various ways. She is able to channel clouds in the direction of her choice.
- Flight: Sapphire can move/lift clouds at nearly any speed, whether in/on surface, air or water.
- Cloning: Sapphire can create flawless, powerful clones of her enemies. They have the ability to regenerate when damaged and split to create new clones, making them effectively invincible against most attacks.
- Cloud-Constructs: Sapphire is capable of forming clouds into various constructs that she can control. She is able to form chains to entangle or trap enemies with.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for those who are born in September. As for the zodiac, it is regarded as the stone for Taurus.
- Throughout history, sapphire has symbolized truth, sincerity and loyalty.
- Sapphire is typically very durable, and considered to be one of the hardest materials on earth.
- Sapphire is a member of the corundum family and is closely related to ruby; the red to pink-red gem-quality variety of corundum.
|Sapphire's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It represents a teardrop.|