Milky Quartz is a (fabulous) gem created by SCI. Art by Uglyfish63.
Milky Quartz has curly hair flowing down to her shoulders. She has a traditional Homeworld uniform that is white. The uniform has a blue diamond on it. The uniform is only used as a top, as the bottom part was cut off and replaced with faded jeans with diamond insignias on it.
When she was younger, Milky Quartz wore a pink T-shirt. She also wore a white vest with pink buttons over it. At the top of the vest is the Homeworld collar. She wore a pair of black shorts with blue diamond insignia on them. She wore pale pink socks and pink slippers. Her hair was also shorter than it is now.
While in her flawless state, Milky Quartz's hair is slightly longer and fades to a sparkly blue at the tip. She wears a long, flowing cow-print dress which fades to the same sparkly blue at the bottom as her hair. She wears black jeans with bright pink diamond insignia on the kneecaps, and pale pink boots.
Milky Quartz is fun-loving and flirtatious. Often, she acts without thinking and gets in trouble, but somehow gets away with it. She has many connections with plenty of Homeworld Gems and Milky Quartz uses it to her advantage plenty of times. Secretly, she loves fusing and has formed Phosphophyllite (with Jeremejevite), Londonite (with Pyrite and Halite), and Smithsonite (with Jeremejevite and Smoky Quartz).
- Sica Proficiency: Milky Quartz has a white sica that is curved and smooth. The cream color matches herself. It doesn't have much abilities other than improving her frigokinesis.
- Weapon Size Augmentation: Although it is not used as much, Milky can increase the size of her sica.
- While in her flawless state, Milky's sica becomes larger, and has a golden handle. It has a blue diamond insignia in the middle instead of a pink triangle, and there are two large milky quartz crystals sticking out of it.
- Flawless State: Milky Quartz is one of a handful of gems who has mastered becoming flawless. She uses this skill when she is in grave danger. While flawless, her sica is summoned as a gold necklace around her neck, which she can change into it's normal form and back at will. She can stay flawless for around an hour, but can change back early if she wishes or if badly damaged.
- Frigokinesis: Milky Quartz can summon a snowstorm in any space. It isn't exactly used for attacks, it's usually used for distracting anyone she fights.
- Persuasion: Also used as a distraction, she can persuade very well.
- Enhanced Vision: Her vision is over 20/20 and she can see farther distances. Not as strong as Ulexite's, but pretty strong as well.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Milky Quartz, when wounded, can heal faster than others.
- Milky Quartz has gotten in trouble a few times but mostly got away with it.