I volunteer as tribute.
Jet is a main protagonist in The Last Of Us.
Jet wears a black, V-necked trench-coat with silver lining, along with black boots. He has a pair of black fingerless gloves. He wears a strap over his right shoulder and under it which wraps around his left side.
Jet is optimistic, amicable, outgoing, and carefree with a happy-go-attitude. Jet thinks very highly of himself and can be rather cocky at times, although he seems to also be considerate of other people as well as his surroundings. He is rather naive and socially oblivious.
He is, however, also the most emotionally-restrained of the Gems, appearing secretive and distant. He is serious and cautious about his emotions. The reason for his emotional restraint is due to the adverse effects his emotions have on his powers. If his emotions become out of control, his powers can become erratic and spontaneous, becoming active without his will.
Jet and Citrine have the most complex relationship from all the Crystal Gems. This is likely because the two of them have always been fairly close and comfortable around each other. Jet makes Citrine smile more than anyone else in the series. They appear to get along well and have a good friendship. In "Jade", however, his relationship with Citrine sours after Jet loses his cool and attacks Ivory and Citrine.
They have deep and finely interwoven friendship due to similar personalities and instincts and the two seemed to get along well from the very beginning. They often fight and get on each other's nerves: Jet's cold demeanor and "creepiness" annoy Mage and he is often irritated by his immaturity.
Jet possesses standard Gem abilities and traits.
Jet has a host of unique abilities that are tied to his feelings and emotions, and as such, he has trained himself to calm all strong feelings to contain them. He has achieved this through daily meditation, mantra and utilizing chakra. If he's happy and at peace, his powers would be under his complete control, but if he's stressed or fearful, he will lose control and cause great harm to those around him. He has little control over his actions in this state.
- Swordsmanship: Jet possesses expert knowledge and skill with a sword.
- Holographic Projection: Jet can project holographic images from his gemstone. While most of the holograms seem to be intangible, some are able to interact with solid matter.
- Telepathy: Jet can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts.
- Apparition: He can teleport himself wherever he wants.
- Levitation: Jet can levitate off the ground and hover.
- Precognition: Jet has the ability to foresee possible futures.
- Jet had not previously known of fusion until Ivory introduced him to it.
- Jade is the only known Gem fusion to involve Jet.
- Jet enjoys drinking human drinks, such as orange juice.
- He exhibits a slight "country accent".
- Jet did not take part in the battle(s) at the Ancient Sky Arena, though he has said that he wishes he could have been a part of it.
- "Lion Takes a Bath" is the first episode in which Jet does not make an appearance.
- Jet has not summoned his own weapon.
- He does possess a summonable whip, but uses it as a last resort.
- He prefers to fight with a non-summoned weapon; a straight-bladed saber.
- Jet possesses culinary skills.
- He is capable of cooking grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Jet can speak some Spanish, as he says "Jaspe", which translates into "Jasper".
- 'The Black Prince' is an allusion to Edward of Woodstock KG, called the Black Prince, the first Duke of Cornwall, the Prince of Wales and the Prince of Aquitaine.
- The Jetsetter (also known as the Aero Glider in PAL regions) is a large kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii.
- Jet is an organic material composed of fossilized wood.
- It is quite soft compared to most gemstones, with a hardness of only 2.5 to 4.0 on the Mohs scale.
- Jet was associated with mourning jewellery in the 19th century because of its sombre colour and modest appearance.
- Jet is either black or dark brown, but may contain pyrite inclusions, which are of brassy colour and metallic lustre.
- The adjective "jet-black", meaning as dark a black as possible, derives from this material.
|Jet's gemstone is located on his chest. It is a circular gem without facets.|