Coral has a medium-muscular build with facial hair. He has black hair in a bed-head hair-do. He has a blue star tattooed on his right shoulder and sports tape gloves that are fingerless. He wears a green muscle shirt, rolled up jeans and red converse along with a black band on his right bicep, which he takes off from time to time. He has red colored eyes to match his gem.
Like other gems, he can shapeshift, summon a weapon, fuse with other gems and retreat into his gem when he needs to.
- Trident Proficiency: Coral is an expert Trident-Wielder. Due to the fact that he's ambidextrious, he can dual-wield with ease.
- Weapon Size Augmentation: Coral can change his weapon size, but this ability has a limit which is currently unrevealed.
- Allure: Coral can have you under his control if you stare into his eyes long enough, the ability has some limits, such as you have to be attracted to a masculine gem.
- Martial Arts: Coral uses Martial Arts as his hand-to-hand combat fighting style.
- Water Tempature Control: Coral can change the tempature of water, but he must be close to the body of water he's changing the tempature of
- Water Mimicry: Although not having full hydrokinesis, he can make his body be made out of water, instead of light..
Sunny and Coral had a loving relationship, which ended a long time ago. They get uncomfortable when their relationship is mentioned by another person, but they are great friends
Moonstone and Coral don't talk much. They haven't gotten to know eachother yet.
Coral and Aqua dated before Aqua got corrupted on a travelling trip, they are currently reunited and in a loving relationship
CQ is fairly respectful of Coral, but CQ isn't afraid to call Coral out. They have a iffy relationship
- Coral has identity issues.
- Coral is polysexual.
|Characters||Coral • Nacre • Moonstone • Sunstone • Champagne Quartz • Virgin Rainbow • Aquamarine • Onyx • Ammolite • Blue Agate • Rubicelle • Water Sapphire • Bruno Canyon Jasper • Cameo Agate • Gahnospinel • Starstone • Pyrope • Sunset Fire Opal • Aqua Aura Quartz • Nosean • Beryl • Peruvian Blue Opal • Balas Ruby • Fool's Gold • Frosted Glass • Larimar • Radiolarite • Morion • Lavendulan • Honeycomb Calcite • Greywacke • Mass Aqua • Jacinth • Iceland Spar • Bismuth • Cybelene • Blue Moon Diamond • Blue Denim Stone • Blue Moon Quartz • Tempest Stone • Oxalate • Sangre Chrysocolla • Barium Feldspar • Clinoclase • Chrysanthemum Stone • Pacific Opal • Maxixe • Hauyne • Enhydro Agate • Abalone • Lodestone • Hawk's Eye • Cat's Eye • Tiger's • Bull's Eye • Eagle's Eye • Fancies White Diamond • Khiastolite • Florencite • Polyhalite • Adamantine Spar • Chrysocolla • Spinella • Inca Rose • Mocha Stone • Desert Rose • Raspberry Spar • Atlas Ore • Padmaragaya • Alumina • Crimson Night Stone • Cloud Agate • Hyacinthos • Auina • Telesie • Azulinhas • Lavendine • Andara • Sandaracha • Chocolate Opal|
|Locations||Enhydro Lake • Crinodal Housing • Universal Palace • Turquoise Valley • Cabochon Cove • Sonoran Desert • Qignog Meadows • Apache Mountains • The Diamond Temple • Temple of Nature • Tungsten Heights • Bahia Falls • Basalt Acres • Intarsia (Planet) • Turitella Cove • Terra Cotta Village • Herkimer Hollow • Copper Village • Swiss Woods • Yowah Forest • Pinfire City • Sanctify Castle • St. Marquise Cafe • Radia|
|Fanons||Crystal Clear • Cybernetic Crusades (CANCELLED) • Shattered Futures • Breaking Down • The Trio • Final Sacrifice|
|Shipping||Cormarine • Laced Fools • Hellish Blues • Frosty Grass|
|Misc.||Nature Gems • Universal Faction|