Pale white (Like Pearl)
Pyrope, Dragon's Breath, Tanzanite
Cerussite stands at a bit shorter than Pearl, just by about an inch. He has short silver hair that cascades over his head, going past his neck only slightly. He has a white vest that folds over his shirt. The shirt under it is a matte light blue, with a silver star near the collar.
His 'pants' are a pale silver, with strange, translucent gold 'frills' extending from the bottom of his shirt/vest. He also has these strange knee pads that seem to be made out of gemstone/crystal, but are not his gem, which is on his forehead. He has golden bands around his ankles, separating his pants from blue shoes of the same color as his shirt.
Ceruss is a very quiet gem, not one to say much. When he does, it's usually through a riddle or a song. Usually deep in thought about his visions, he's never really 'here.' He's also a very mysterious gem, not much is known about him other than the fact that he has very strong psychic abilities.
Cerussite does not have an actual weapon that he can summon like most gems can; instead, he has a multitude of abilities that act in place of his weapon.
Cerussite possesses all standard gem abilities, including weapon summoning, shape-shifting, bubbling, regeneration, fusion, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Telekinesis: Cerussite has the ability to levitate and move anything with his gem. He's also harnessed this to control molecules, and can create force fields by packing air molecules together.
- Telepathy: Cerussite can also read the minds and thoughts of others, even going so far as to being able to implant thoughts into their heads.
- Premonitions/Future Sight: When meditating, Ceruss is prone to glowing and floating, as well as 'videos' projecting from his gem, seeming to predict the future.
- Clairsentience: When he touches objects, Cerussite is able to track their history and previous locations, as well as previous owners. He cannot do this with a gemstone that has once been a Gem.
- Siren's Song: He's able to capture people in a trance, effectively hypnotizing them when he sings a certain melody.